Friday, September 27, 2013

UNIGIS Sub Saharan Africa October 2013 - new Intake



UNIGIS Sub Saharan Africa would like to welcome the new intake beginning in October 2013. 30 students are going to start with their UNIGIS Professional and MSc studies in Geographical Information Science and Systems.   
Byron Usswald, Innocentia Gumede and Odwa Mendile

Byron Usswald stated “I chose UNIGIS as it is the leader in GIS education as far as I'm concerned. I didn't want to merely become qualified, I wanted to distinguish myself from the pack.” Innocentia Gumede said she was very excited to get started. Odwa Mendile stated: "UNIGIS will transform me into a spatially skilled young professional. I shall do wonderfs for my local municipality where I work as a GIS Technician." 

We wish all these students all the best in their studies!

Your UNIGIS Sub Saharan Africa Team